Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas in Vermont

My sweetheart just happens to be from one of the most gorgeous places in this country, Vermont. So picturesque this time of year--and I'm sure other times, too, although I have yet to see it in the summer and fall. We spent the Christmas there with his family and had just the best time. Here are a few shots from our trip--enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We took a day trip up to Montreal, and I got a chance to practice mon francais (my French) Mais oui! Below is the Notre Dame cathedral, probably the most stunningly beautiful cathedral I've ever seen.
Photobucket

Kids playing with an iphone at the alter.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There's something I love about the lines in this one.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We saw this guy in a clothing store window while passing by in Old Montreal (Vieux Montreal). He looks like he owns the city.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Jamie and I overlooking Montreal from Mount Royal (photo taken by Jamie Penney)
Photobucket

Mollie.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Milo.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lexi.
Photobucket

Griffin.
Photobucket

Blacky.
Photobucket

Eyes on the prize...
Photobucket

Hope you all had a great Christmas!!!

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas with Jamie's family! How happy we are for you :)

    I'm in love with your shots of the cathedral!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED Vermont when I was there too. I would adore going back, at any time of year! Amazing country!

    That's sure a lotta pets for one house! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you both! Looks like you had a fabulous Christmas with Jamie's family. Beautiful photos as always!

    ReplyDelete