Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sarah and TJ: Pellegrini Vineyards

I had such an AMAZING time shooting Sarah and TJ's wedding out at Pellegrini Vineyards with my guest shooter, Jordan Van Aken. As I said to them, it was like shooting at my dream venue! Vineyards, tractors, tall grass--what more could I possibly ask for :) Congratulations, you two! Wishing you all the best.

Click HERE to view the full slideshow!

Photobucket
Photobucket
I LOVE the shot Jordan got below right!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jordan's 3 shots below
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jordan's shot below
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Lovely work. I love the brides expression during the first dance - such love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, nice post...love the way you have presented the whole story...it's always good to read and get to know quality stuff... New york wedding Photographers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work. I love the brides expression during the first dance - such love.Photography

    ReplyDelete