Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Wedding: Jamie and Fred

I was sooo excited when Jamie and Fred told me they were getting married at the BAM Cafe in Brooklyn, and even more excited when I found out we had the opportunity to shoot their portraits in the BAM Opera House! Probably the most beautiful theatre I've ever been inside, and the stagehand, Jimmy, was unbelievably helpful. These two couldn't be sweeter, and once again I'm so grateful for working with couples who are not only super in love, but also just genuinely cool people.

Congratulations, Jamie and Fred! And thanks so much to my second shooter, Rob Munroe :)

Click HERE to view the full slideshow!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment