Thursday, January 20, 2011

NY Wedding: Brynn and Maz

I LOVE Brynn and Maz's story--so unlikely of circumstances that it had to have been fate! They were both at a dance club in NYC that their friends had dragged them to, and strangely enough, Brynn wanted to stay and dance when her friends wanted to leave. So she said "Fine, go! I'll just dance with this guy!" She grabbed the guy that would eventually be her husband and the rest is history. That story just makes me happy :)

I had such a good time photographing their wedding at Castle on the Hudson. Rev. Annie Lawrence officiated an absolutely beautiful ceremony. Thanks so much to my guest photographer, Rob!

Click HERE to view the slideshow!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer, your photos take my breath away.

    ReplyDelete