Wednesday, December 8, 2010

NJ Wedding: Cathy and Tom

I was delighted to be a part of Tom and Cathy's Day as they tied the knot at Kirkpatrick Chapel on the Rutgers Campus and held their reception at The Imperia in Somerset, NJ. Big thanks to my second shooter, Jordan Van Aken--fantastic as usual :)

Click HERE to view the slideshow!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jordan's shot below right
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. wao nice blog. i have no words about your post. continue great writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply wanted to appreciate you yet again. I am not sure what I would have used without the type of information shared by you directly on such a subject. This was a very alarming setting in my view, however , spending time with a skilled mode you handled that made me to cry for fulfillment. I am just happy for this information and thus hope you are aware of a great job you are doing teaching most people using a blog. I know that you’ve never got to know all of us.
    wedding party bus NJ, party bus NJ

    ReplyDelete