Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Wedding: Leigh and Steve

Leigh and Steve had a gorgeous wedding at The Society Room in Hartford, CT.    I was there to assist and shoot for the lovely and talented Lindsay Flanagan.  They couldn't have picked a more perfect day for taking advantage of the fall colors (albeit quite chilly!).  I Adored--with a capital A--Leigh's gown by Oscar de la Renta and her awesome headpiece by The Savage Cabbage.  She just spelled class.

Here are a few of my favorite shots from the day.  Congratulations, Leigh and Steve!  













The Society Room used to be a bank--here is a shot of the lovebirds taking a time out in the old vault!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great Jenn! Love it! it's funny though, going through all of the pictures between you and Lindsay, I am finally catching on to how nice it is to grab pics of as many people as possible! lol I went through everything that has been posted thus far, and between many family and stuff- not a single picture of me from the whole night! I was so bummed, but that's what I get for always hiding behind the camera I guess! I'm trying to have my clients send me pictures that guests have gotten of me at weddings so I have some memories of me working. :)

    REALLY adore the cufflink shot, btw.

    Emily Heizer
    Heizer Photography
    www.eheizerphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete