Monday, September 20, 2010

Wedding: Pushpa and Ben

Recently, I had the opportunity to second shoot my very first Indian wedding for the talented Tara Sharma. Not only Indian, but Jewish as well--they had a "fusion" wedding, with two full weddings in one day, celebrating both of their very rich cultures. It was so interesting for me to shoot! One thing I truly LOVE about living in this part of the country is its diversity, and the fact that I'm shooting entirely different traditions nearly every weekend is just the best.

Pushpa and Ben's day was in Baltimore, MD, and was held at the Engineer's Club. Here are a few of my favorites from the day...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment